There’s something so special about buying lipstick – something so satisfying. But finding the perfect long lasting lipstick can take time. You might be partial to 90s-inspired browns, dark, moody hues, pretty pinks, classic reds, and nude shades. But that has nothing to do with finding shades that last!
After all, we don’t want to lose out on the lipstick shade because there was a sly kiss under the mistletoe or the wedding buffet was huge! We want our lipsticks to stay put, and there begins the search for long-lasting lipsticks that won’t fade or even budge…ever! Stay tuned to read about the best lipsticks of 2023.
Buying A Long Lasting Lipstick? Best Lipsticks That Won’t Budge Or Fade Ever!
The search for the best long lasting lipstick is on, and we are pretty thorough with our searches. The market is flooded with so many different types of lipsticks – while most of these lipsticks are promising to be long-lasting, only a few are actually delivering. So without wasting any time, scroll down to read about the best stay on lipsticks of 2023!
1. Pat McGrath Labs LiquiLust Legendary Wear Matte Lipstick (Best Overall):
If you are looking for a long lasting lipstick formula that manages to strike an ideal balance between comfort and endurance, then Pat McGrath Labs LiquiLust Legendary Wear Matte Lipstick is what you need. It takes only about minutes to obtain a matte finish that’s entirely smudge-free.
You will forget about your ‘NYX lipstick long lasting’ search once you check this lipstick out. It’s so perfect – yes, it lasts for six to eight hours, but at the same time, the fae-out is pretty even and didn’t cause any issues. So, this one’s a great option for beginners – and the best part? You get to shower your partner with as many lipstick kisses as possible.
- Beginners since the product is all-forgiving.
- An unique cream-to-powder texture.
- A comfortable lipstick that lasts between six to eight hours.
- You are looking for lipstick that lasts over eight hours.
- You are a fan of a bigger collection of shades.
- You love bolder shades such as teal, purple, or black.
2. L’Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lightweight Matte Lip Stain (Best Value):
Yes, we admit that L’Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lightweight Matte Lip Stain is not the best lipstick. But it is the best long lasting lipstick in terms of value – you are just paying 4 dollars! Do not let ‘stain’ fool you or even its price discourage you! This lipstick stays on for more than six hours.
It did start fading post the six hours, but it was a pretty good experience. The diamond-shaped, pointy doe foot was perfect for obtaining an exact, precise application. This isn’t your usual Superdrug lipstick that claims to be really long-lasting. It’s so much better – what anyone would expect from the sister brands of L’Oréal, Armani Beauty, or Lancôme.
- A texture that’s lightweight and sleek.
- A wide collection of natural shades.
- An ultra-precise edge.
- You prefer a texture that’s plush and creamy.
- You don’t like fragrances in lipsticks.
3. Dior Rouge Dior Forever Liquid Transfer-Proof Lipstick (Best Luxury):
One of our favorite long lasting lipstick is hands down the Dior Rouge Dior Forever Liquid Transfer-Proof Lipstick! In our opinion, this is the best stay on lipstick – it comes with a matte finish that’s transfer-proof, and it lasts for more than 24 hours. The best part? The finish doesn’t look painted on – it looks polished even after hours.
This lipstick has a very unique texture – a powdery texture which feels a lot like traditional lipsticks. It feels flexible, light, and largely imperceptible on the lips. It will almost forget that you are actually wearing lipstick – the feeling is so smooth.
- Decreases lip lines.
- Especially long-lasting.
- Popular and classic shades.
- You don’t feel like spending 40 dollars on a single lipstick.
- You don’t like any fragrance in your lipstick.
4. Chanel Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Liquid Lip Colour (Best Glossy):
|Finish||Glossy Or Matte|
|Steps||1 Or 2|
While many lipsticks had the most staying power, only four have made it to this list. A long lasting lipstick rarely ever feels or even looks as beautiful or juicy as the Chanel Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Liquid Lip Colour. It is this killer two-step formula that is responsible for that glossy, long-lasting megawatt shine. It lasts throughout the day…and night.
The lipstick comes with a gloss that feels so satisfyingly thick instead of heavy or even tacky feeling. It’s so comfortable and slick once the color dries. In short, the Chanel Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Liquid Lip Colour delivers what Maybelline long lasting lipstick fails to deliver.
- Lasts ultra long!
- A hydrated, shiny appearance.
- A huge number of shades – from classic to quirky.
- You like a finish that’s matte and simple.
- You don’t want to spend 45 dollars on a single lipstick.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :-
Check out the most frequently asked questions related to finding the best long lasting lipstick mentioned below in detail.
1. Which Lipstick Stays On The Longest?
Ans: The lipstick that stays on the longest is as follows,
- Nars Precision Lip Liner,
- MAC Lipstick Matte,
- Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick,
- L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Lip Stain, and
- Clinique Pop Lip Color + Primer Lipstick.
2. What Is The Best Lipstick That Does Not Come Off?
Ans: The best lipsticks that don’t come off are as follows,
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick,
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Liquid Lipstick,
- Kvd Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick,
- Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, and
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick.
3. What Is The Best Makeup To Stay On All Day?
Ans: The best makeup that stays on all day is as follows,
- Estée Lauder Double-Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation,
- Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation,
- Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation,
- Make Up For Ever HD Skin Undetectable Stay-True Foundation, and
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation.
4. Which Brand Of Lipstick Is Long Lasting And Waterproof?
Ans: The brands that have the best waterproof and long-lasting lipsticks are as follows,
- Wet n Wild,
- L’Oreal Paris, and
And It’s A Wrap!
While searching for the best long lasting lipstick, we have ensured to value branded lipsticks over non-branded ones. When it comes to makeup, it’s always best to buy makeup that’s healthy for your skin. It might cost you relatively more, but again, think about it – you are going to put it on your skin, and you can’t risk your skin with some cheap makeup.
Tell us what your thoughts are on the lipsticks we have mentioned above. And while doing so, feel free to share your lipstick experiences with us in the comments below!
Have A Look :-