By Kelly Wilson
Keep scrolling to see our May Stylist picks for everyone!
May Stylist Picks for the Ladies
Sit back & relax with lightweight layers.
- Flutter sleeve blouse: Upgrade your staple white tee with a bright yellow hue and flutter sleeves for an extra-feminine twist.
- Wide-leg linen pants: Chic and comfortable go hand-in-hand with these on-trend linen pants. They’re fashion, function and breath-ability all-in-one.
- Drop-earrings: A sleek pair of drop-earrings are dressy enough for a reservation-only dinner, but great for weekend casual looks, too!
- Wrap dress: Wrap dresses are flattering on everyone. Wear a wrap dress with a denim jacket and strappy sandals all season long.
- Block-heeled sandals: Pedi, please! Invest in a staple sandal that can last until summer. A stacked heel works for day and night, making this sandal the perfect addition to your closet
May Stylist Picks for the Guys
- Long-sleeve chambray shirt: If you don’t already own a chambray, it’s time. Chambray goes with everything (even jeans!) and can be worn tucked oruntucked. Plus, it’s the perfect option for a desk-to-dinner type of day.
- Island-inspired shirts: Get on island time with a more modern take on a Hawaiian-print shirt. To keep your look more current, skip the cargo shortsand pair with colored chinos instead.
- Colored chinos: My secret to refreshing a guy’s wardrobe? Adding color! If you tend to reach for your favorite shades of blue or brown, push yourself into trying more color
- Slub shorts: Elevate your casual staples, like shorts, with a bit of texture this month. I love these shorts in a slub fabric that adds texture,without looking wrinkled or knitted.
- Canvas sneakers: Head out the door with these #tbt shoes that will never go out of style. A neutral grey works with anything and can be worn sanssocks for warmer days.
Ready to Schedule a Fix for you (and/or) your favorite guy?
Beauty Tips: Glow With This Information
Everybody sees beauty in different people, but there are many ways to impress and look good for a wider variety of individuals.The products that you use in your daily regimen have an impact. Keep in mind that you also have the power to affect your beauty through your words and actions. Take the time to read this article in order to learn some helpful hints and tricks.
Make sure you exfoliate before you use a fake tan. You will get rid of any dead skin that has been sitting on your face if you do this. This will make your artificial tan look smoother and more even. Choosing to take this extra step will ensure your fake tan lasts longer but also looks like a genuine tan.
Use some shiny white eye shadow at the dip near the middle of your upper lip to make your lips look plumper. When you highlight this part of your lip, you let it catch and reflect light in a way that leaves others with the impression that the upper lip is larger and more full than it may be.
You can use eye color to play up the highlights in your eyes, making them appear almost candlelit. Some suggestions are purple,silver, and light brown.
If you plan on a night-out right after work, refresh your look using a fluffy brush and matte powder on oily areas of your face.You can also enhance your cheekbones by using a small amount of shimmery powder on your cheeks.
Fashion and Style
Even though you may be getting older, you should still watch the new colors that come out each season. However, as you age your hair and skin begins to change. When you get older, some colors might start to work for you, and others might be the opposite. You should always utilize flattering colors, and stay away from those colors which aren’t flattering.
There are a wide variety of products that will help you enhance your beauty. By following the steps given, you should be able to boostbeauty, and feel great when people notice your beautiful new self on the outside and inside. You have what it takes to look great, so seize the day
By 3179289 from Pixabay